Meeting The Demand For Bedbound Dentistry In Manhattan
There are thousands of geriatrics in need of services provided by bedbound dentistry in Manhattan alone. Geriatric dental care is in high demand in addition to general health services. Typing in your Google search for a “bedbound dentistry Manhattan” is easier said than done.
Considering Manhattan is one of the most densely populated cities of New York, you are bound to come across a plethora of choices. Your priorities when finding a licensed dentist who specializes in geriatric dental care should consist of:
- The experience of the dentist, specifically in geriatric dental care.
- Ensure the dentist holds the required licenses and certifications.
- Look for a dentist with an open door policy- Since patients are often bed-bound or immobile, the dentist should be available answer calls for concern.
- To piggyback of the previous suggestion, dentists who make house calls are beneficial for those individuals who are bedbound or have the inability to commute to their dentist’s office.
It is no secret, many of the elderly aren’t always treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. It is crucial to find a dentist who possesses the right certifications and experience in geriatric and bedbound dental services. It is also important to have a dentist with tremendous patience and compassion toward their patients.
Dr. Kauffman Has a Bedbound Dentistry Manhattan Practice For the Geriatric Community.
Dr. Alisa Kauffman, who is one of the Top 25 Dentists in the country is a reliable dentist. She is associated with the Geriatric House Call Dentistry Practice. Not only does she have over 30 years of experience, but she has provided the often neglected geriatric community with top-quality dental care. Those in need of bedbound dentistry in the Manhattan area have relied on Dr. Kauffman for decades. She has provided care for patients dealing with various illnesses such as:
- Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Parkinson Disease.
- Various forms of Dementia.
Now that you have narrowed your search for a geriatric dentist who offers a bedbound dentistry Manhattan relies on, call for an appointment at (917) 826-6278.