Dr. Kauffman speaks about her 35 years of dental experience owning her own practice.
She answers questions and sets expectations for what students can expect after Dental School.
Dr. Kauffman answers these questions:
- Why start your own practice and specialize in Geriatric Dentistry for less than 20k
- What life was like when she graduated from Dental School
- What products, equipment and instruments one should use when starting a Geriatric Dentistry Practice
- The process of geting, and vetting patients – and the paperwork you’ll need
- Working with Dementia patients
- The benefits of really helping people who are truly underserved
- The truth about working in nurshing homes, and hospital dentistry
- Working with other house call dentists
Sponsored By The Students of Smiles for Life